Yesterday, the McKenna Consultants Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) Planning In Action workshop worldwide tour went from Cork, Ireland to Edinburgh, Scotland, to visit the Lean Agile Scotland 2015 conference.
We were attending the conference as speakers and delivered another energised, interactive and engaging workshop to a room of over 30 enthusiastic business professionals ranging from agile coaches themselves, to programmers, testers and managers. This led to a diverse fun session for everyone involved!
The session started a little differently to usual as the venue had some technical difficulties at the beginning which meant that Nick had to do an impromptu “SAFe® in 10 minutes” to the audience whilst the issues were resolved! This only led to the success of the session!
You can what a short video of the session below:
If you’re interested in McKenna Consultants running a FREE SAFe® Planning In Action Workshop at your agile community group, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
At the time of writing, the remaining dates* on our Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) Planning In Action tour are as follows:
- Tuesday 13th October 2015 – Agile North East
- Friday 23rd October 2015 – Agile Tour London 2015 (Conference ticket required)
- Thursday 29th October 2015 – Agile Derby
- Tuesday 10th November 2015 – Agile Yorkshire
- Saturday 28th November 2015 – Agile Serbia 2015, Belgrade (Conference ticket required)
- TBC January 2016 – Adventures With Agile, London
- Thursday 28th January 2016 – South Wales Agile Group
- Thursday 28th January 2016 – Derbyshire Dot Net
* Further dates TBC.
Did you hear about our discounted public Leading SAFe® training course on 13th & 14th January 2016 at the National Space Centre?