McKenna Consultants have made the game “Build Your Own Agile Manifesto” freely available for you to download and use in your organisations.
In our popular Introduction to Agile Software Development training course, this game has proved to be fun, engaging and useful for establishing the knowledge and experience level of your group!
To run the game, simply:
- Download the Build Your Own Agile Manifesto template.
- Divide the group into small groups of no more than 3
- Give them the Build Your Own Manifesto handout – explain that 4 of the phrases are actually not needed.
- Give the groups 15-20 mins to construct what they believe to be the agile manifesto
- One group at a time, present back to the room
We would love to hear how you get on with this!