The McKenna Consultants Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) Planning In Action workshop worldwide tour took us to Brighton last week as we spoke at Brighton Lean Agile Group! We also found the time to teach Leading SAFe® in Bristol for a Government department.
McKenna Consultants were given a warm welcome last week in Brighton by a small group of 12 keen agile thinkers. The workshop was enthusiastic, close knit and had a really “exclusive” feel to it. The group was well organised and everyone seemed to get some benefit from the workshop. Whilst our CEO, Nick McKenna, was running this group, our Commercial Director, Aaron McKenna, was in Bristol delivering Leading SAFe® for a Government Agency. They were really keen on the mindset of SAFe® and are all set to start execute their first instance of SAFe®!
Here are a few photos of the workshop in action for a smaller sized group.
The rest of our Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) Planning In Action tour is as follows:
- Thursday 1st October 2015 – Agile Cork, Ireland
- Thursday 8th October 2015 – Lean Agile Scotland (Conference ticket required)
- Tuesday 13th October 2015 – Agile North East
- Friday 23rd October 2015 – Agile Tour London 2015 (Conference ticket required)
- Thursday 29th October 2015 – Agile Derby
- Tuesday 10th November 2015 – Agile Yorkshire
- Saturday 28th November 2015 – Agile Serbia 2015, Belgrade (Conference ticket required)
- TBC January 2016 – Adventures With Agile, London
- Thursday 28th January 2016 – South Wales Agile Group
- Thursday 28th January 2016 – Derbyshire Dot Net